- Crack eggs into open ziplock bag. Add any leafy ingredients as well as seasoning at this time.
- Firmly close bag. (I like to roll and tape the sealed bag If I'm storing a few bags while hiking)
- Grasp the bag and break up contents until thoroughly mixed.
- Over fire, heat up water until boiling and place bags in water. (The water won't melt the bags but the sides of the pot will... so carefully arrange them) - You can also poke a stick between the tops of multiple bags to steady them in the water.
- Allow 10-15 minutes of cook time on boiling water - Every five minutes give the ingredients a quick stir to ensure even cooking,
- Once cooked, grab the open bag and simply dump them out into a bowl or plate of choice.
Hope you enjoyed, if you have a camping recipe or unique efficient way to make food I'd be happy to try it out or write it up here on WF! email@example.com or leave a comment below.